Cancellation & Refund Policy
Last revised: February 20, 2022
How to Initiate a Return
- Send an email with the test kit name to Support@analytikaldna.com asking for a cancellation. Upon receipt of the request, Analytikal DNA will check refund eligibility.
- If eligible for a refund, Analytikal DNA will request a Return of the kit with the requisition form by dropping it to the nearest collection center.
- After Analytikal DNA receives the kit in a good condition, the refund will be processed.
- All cancellations must be requested within 15 days of payment to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund will be for the full price of the test and will be returned to the original payment method.
- The Analytikal DNA processing and ordering fee is non-refundable.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Certain exclusions apply.*
The following tests are non-refundable:
- COVID-19 tests from any lab
- All tests from Cyrex Laboratories, True Diagnostics, Omega Quant, DDC , Immunolabs and FTDNA Laboratories.
Except for any products designated on the Analytikal DNA site as final sale or non-returnable, we will accept product cancellations and provide you with a refund of your purchase price, less the original processing and ordering fee and original shipping and handling costs. Products from the following labs are always final sale, and are not returnable: Cyrex Laboratories, True Diagnostics, Omega Quant, DDC, Immunolabs and FTDNA Laboratories.
Refunds are processed within approximately ten business days of our receipt of the Non used Sample collection kit. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Analytikal DNA site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS
ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE OR FINAL SALE.